was geared towards investors and investor relations professionals. Audit, compliance, risk, and other corporate officers with an interest in ESG will also benefit.
(1) Update industry best practices for using material ESG factors in a successful investing program.
(2) Lessons from Corporate America: why ESG isolate special reputation and operational risks and can identify corresponding opportunities.
(3) Examples of how ESG factors vary from company to company and country to country.
(4) The direction of ESG and impact reporting, and current challenges.
(5) Internal control procedures and other challenges over collection and reporting of KPIs